Key Account Manager
Kongsberg Automotive, is looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for business and relationship development between his assigned customer and other commercial vehicle accounts and Kongsberg Automotive
- Define, execute and lead the Key Account strategy with the Sales Team. Must be in-line with Kongsberg overall finance, product and manufacturing goals.
- To retain current business, identify and win new business opportunities leading to revenue and profit growth within the account(s).
- Build strong customer relationships between KA and the Key Account Quality, Logistic, Purchasing and Engineering organizations.
Extend KA’s key account network through all relevant key account organization levels, initiating relationships through regular meetings between account and KA management.
- Re-Use available Business Tracking Tools for tracking business status of activities ongoing at the key account(s) allowing ease of communication and transparency in the business.
- Update and or create a customer roadmap from existing templates at regular intervals with relevant information and ensure strategic and tactical actions to win new business and retain current business are clearly and concisely defined.
- Develop, where necessary, update and use tools such as vehicle road-maps, customer organization charts and relationship matrices combined with product road-maps to define account strategies focused towards new business wins and to retain current business.
- Create and use documentation to control aspects of the business necessary for transparency and structure when managing large automotive accounts, i.e. price/part history sheets, OIL lists for key account activities.
- Update regularly the bookings plan for volume / price / product changes and be responsible for the definition of the yearly and 5 year budget goals and new business opportunities based on justified business plans discussed and agreed with the Director Customer Focus Team
- To lead all quotations, cash flow chart development from plant supplied cost calculations towards the customer with the Customer Focus Team and other KA resource when necessary.
- To develop pricing strategies with the CFT and extended teams and to gain approvals initially from the Director Customer Focus Team and finally from the segment’s management team.
- Support marketing activities aimed at improving Kongsberg position in the market and offering increased transparency to products available and requirements for the future.
- Develop and present / lead the presentation of KA communications to the customer.
- Manage the Customer Enquiry phase of NPI together with the CFT team.
- Keep the Rolling Forecast / budget process with customer data up to date.
- Manage the 5 Year STP budget process with the CFT team and in-line with defined strategy.
Experience & skills
- Ability to write and speak 2 languages (including mother tongue, preferred: English (must), or German, French, Italian)
- 5 years minimum Sales and / or Program Management Experience in Automotive Industry
- Technical Background, ideally in Automotive Seat and / or Seat Comfort products
- Ability to manage and influence a cross functional team with indirect authority
- Proven Intercultural competence
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented professional who has demonstrated success in building a business where product development, marketing and financing provide unique growth opportunities in a Global marketplace.
- Significant experience in providing business commercial strategy direction in a highly competitive environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Solid Negotiator
- Structured Approach to Account Management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Leadership Capabilities
- Able to travel extensively and be effective in a variety of business cultures
- Results oriented for both short and long term objectives
- Hands-on, team player with the ability to perform successfully in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Strong intellect with instinctive business skills
- Calculated risk taker, with high degree of passion and accountability
We are looking for a dynamic person that is target oriented and that has the ability to work effectively under pressure.
A structured person that takes initiative and continuously searches for new challenges and missions.
Frequent Travels will be required.
For more information about our company, or to apply for the role, please visit www.kongsbergautomotive.com.