Knowledge Expert Pumps (f/m)
We are currently looking for a full-time Knowledge Expert Pumps (f/m) within our engineering team for the segment Interior. In this role, you will be working as the design responsible on our future pump concepts and support the development of the next pump generation in order to fulfill the customers’ and our internal requirements when it comes to massage and seat support systems. The position will be based in our Tech Center in Hallbergmoos near Munich with about 85 employees. Your manager will be the Knowledge Owner Actuators for our segment Interior who is currently also based in Hallbergmoos.
Areas of responsibility and tasks
- Support the management of innovation and pre-development projects for new and further development of DC-motors, BLDC-motors and pumps & products, in the field of our Interior core products (seat support with related ECUs)
- Demonstrate technical feasibility of innovative ideas in cooperation with corresponding departments like advanced manufacturing, operations, quality, validation etc.
- Ensure patent protection of innovative solutions in close cooperation with our IP Counsel
- Define and complete the innovation project targets according to internal innovation process with regards to design for manufacture, time, product cost and budget targets
- Participate and support customer meetings and status updates to meet customer specification, customer milestones and timelines
- Document research results in research reports, presentations, drawings / sketches, models, prototypes, concept part lists and results from simulation calculations etc.
- Lead CAD engineers when it comes to the design of components and assembly to fulfil the customers’ and our internal requirements, be design responsible for 3D-CAD models (CATIA) and release responsible of drawings of components, subsystems and assemblies to provide these to functional teams
- Create D-FMEA with continuous updates and work with cross-functional teams on P-FMEA
- Compile product special characteristics into drawings and review these with cross-functional teams
- Describe customer demands in RVS sheets, benchmark our products against demands and our competitors’ activities and share information and knowledge with functional teams
- Discuss and describe customer strategies for future developments
- Prepare trainings of regional Lead Engineers and Project Engineers
- Support cost-saving activities based on internal and external information to contribute towards increasing the competitiveness within the business area including VAVE
- Participate in production launch activities
- Be the technical interface with external development partners and relevant suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in mechanical, plastic, polymer or electronic engineering
- Minimum of three years working experience, within the automotive industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge and relevant professional experience of project management processes would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments & Advanced Problems Solving Methodology would be advantageous
- Relevant professional experience with CAD tools like CATIA, Siemens NX or Solid Works would be advantageous (including simulations like mold-flow, FEA, air-flow etc.)
- Team player with extended verbal & written communication skills at all levels
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with an international mindset
- Fluent English language skills, both written and verbal
- A second / third language such as German, Polish, Swedish or Mandarin would be advantageous
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth. If this sounds challenging and interesting, we would like to receive your application through our website.
Please provide us with your CV and motivation letter in English language including your earliest entry date and salary expectations. For any questions or further information, do not hesitate to contact Elisa Wiesbaum, Senior HR Generalist, at 0049 811 99867811 or email@example.com.
Telephone: +49 81199867811
Mobile: +49 1604404534