ISG (Infrastructure Services Group) Security Manager
JOB CONTEXT/ SCOPE:
Responsible for monitoring the security operations for the organization. Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment of the organization is safe for employers and visitors. One of the main duties is to check and monitor the access control of the people who are visiting the company. AADM ticket management and administration, procedure and policy adherence, subordinate training, and IS&T system communications. Maybe required to perform Major Project Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the execution, training and backup of the following Infrastructure duties:
- Keeping track of different events.
- Implementing security protocols.
- Creating emergency response procedures, Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Education Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Conducting security evaluations.
- Supervising security staff members.
- Documentation - Help to create/maintain documents for IT; including Matrices, equipment lists and others.
- Maintain Inventory - Including tracking stock, cleaning and organizing storage, maintaining server rooms and wiring closets.
- Special Projects - A large portion of the job will be to carry out special assignmentsprepared and given to them by the ISG Manager or other IT Management.
- WAN - Knowledge of LANs, WAN’s, VPNs, VLAN’s, Routers, and Firewalls. Configure and troubleshoot network configurations. Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot firewalls, load balancers and switches. Setup site-to-site and client-based VPNs for secured remote access. Assist with change management and documentation of complex networking environments. Provides complex engineering analysis and support for firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems. Performs and evaluates vulnerability scans within a multi-platform, large enterprise environment. Reacts to and initiates corrective action regarding security violations, attempts to gain unauthorized access, virus infections that may affect the network or other event affecting security. Assist in evaluation of new security and networking products. Modifies, tests, and corrects existing network structure. Evaluates and tests vendor-supplied software packages to determine compatibility with existing system, ease of use, and if software meets user needs. Support other technologies as assigned.
- Other Projects - As assigned by Manager.
This position manages Security Administrators.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Manage team priorities, AADM helpdesk queues, ISG workbook updates, team projects, coordination of support calendar, and review and input of KAper without ownership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and/ or 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar and current with a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Performs a variety of tasks and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.