Internal Audit Specialist
Kongsberg Automotive, headquartered in Zurich, Switzlerland, is currently seeking to recruit for a skilled professional in a newly created audit function:
In this role, the incumbent will be given the opportunity to obtain a practical understanding and develop knowledge on current internal audit practices, risk assessment and business processes in the global organization reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. The approach of the audit team is to focus on both financial, compliance and operational audits.
- being part of the team performing audit engagements globally,
- executing risk assessment activities related to operational & financial reporting risks
- supporting management in monitoring and improving the internal control systems in accordance with the COSO framework
- effective communication (both in writing and orally) of the audit conclusions to local management and follow up on the reported findings.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Internal Auditing, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Previous auditing experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of other major languages is a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP ERP knowledge is a plus
- Focus on delivering work of high quality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Eagerness to learn and evolve
- Well developed interpersonal skills and capacity to work effectively within a team
You enjoy working in a high pace environment where challenges excite you and you can continuously develop yourself.
Please apply before 1 March 2018 by registering your CV and motivation letter via the link below. Start date is as soon as possible, interviews will be on going.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!