Senior Internal Auditor
We are currently seeking to recruit experienced, motivated and skilled professional to join our newly created Internal Audit function.
An incumbent will report to the Internal Audit Manager and (s)he will contribute to the development of the team, its processes and procedures. (S)he will be assisting Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing the risk-based audit plan. The approach of this team is to focus on both financial, compliance and operational audits.
This will include:
a) performing audit engagements across the region,
b) effective communication (both in writing and orally) of the audit conclusions to local management, drafting audit reports and follow up on the reported findings,
c) executing risk assessment activities related to operational & financial reporting risks,
d) supporting management in monitoring and improving the internal control systems in accordance with the COSO model.
After working for 2-3 years in the Internal Audit it is expected that the incumbent will then move forward into a senior level finance or operational role – the job suits a career minded individual
- Bachelors degree
- At least 3 years professional experience in the financial audit work, candidates having Big 4 experience or automotive industry preferred.
- Good academic and practical accounting and audit know-how. Professional Certification (e.g. CIA) will be considered a plus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). SAP ERP system knowledge is a big plus.
- Very good English and Spanish language skills a must; other major world languages a nice to have.
- High degree of reliability and focus on delivering work of high quality.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and capacity to work effectively within a team.