Senior Expert CAQ (Computer Aided Quality)
Kongsberg Automotive, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is currently seeking to recruit for a skilled professional in a newly created Quality function:
In this role, the incumbent will be given the opportunity to define IT specifications and develop IT tools for the Quality function, to ensure data transparency to drive business improvements activities, support preventive quality and, ensure product quality control. There will be a close collaboration with the IS&T department.
- Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Developing comprehensive and thorough technical documentation and specifications for the computer aided quality (CAQ) tool
- Benchmarking for the best CAQ tools
- Project Management in the CAQ tools implementation
- Develop IT tools for CAQ
- Training in the use of the CAQ tools (Administrative role)
- Coordination with the other members of the corporate quality team
- Liaise with IS&T to ensure alignment with Kongsberg IS&T strategy and roadmap in the definition and development of tools for CAQ.
- Minimum Bachelor in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field.
- More than 2 years working experience in Project Management in Quality area in the automotive Industry, parts/components projects management or IT tools implementation
- SAP, VBasic, C++ programming
- Experience in Debugging
- Experience with Enterprise ERP systems
- Good project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Focus on delivering work of high quality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills and capacity to work effectively within a team
You enjoy working in a high pace environment where challenges excite you and you can continuously develop yourself.
Please apply before 30 June 2018 by registering your CV and motivation letter via the link below. Start date is as soon as possible, interviews will be on going.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!