IS&T Project Management Officer
Kongsberg Automotive, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is currently seeking to recruit for a skilled professional in a newly created IT function:
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for the execution of the Program Management (PM) function to drive administration of key IS and material projects. Oversight or direct management of the coordination and administration of all aspects of ongoing projects including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling the project activities. Support individual project managers to ensure compliance with Kongsberg Automotive (KA) project management practices and successful project execution.
- Retrieve necessary information to enable IS&T Advisory Board taking informed decisions about project requests (execute vs. postpone vs. reject) and their prioritization
- Directly manage or facilitate other project managers in activities throughout the entire project life cycle (initiation, scope definition, execution, close), for all assigned projects.
- Ensure all projects consistently follow KA project management methodologies and practices
- Ensure project activities, including key decisions, passing key project stages / gates, issue escalation and resolution, and project closure are appropriately documented
- Bachelor degree, 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Administrator or similar role
- Proactive, self-motivated, open minded, inquisitive, assertive and resilient personality
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of other major languages is a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Good analytical, presentation and team work skills
This position includes travelling to various Kongsberg sites; up to 20%.
You further enjoy working in a high pace environment where challenges excite you and you can continuously develop yourself.
Please apply before 31 March 2018 by registering your CV and motivation letter via the link below. Start date is as soon as possible, interviews will be on going.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!