Director, IS&T Program Management
Kongsberg Automotive, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is currently seeking to recruit for a skilled professional in a newly created IT Director function:
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for the launch of Program Management (“PM”) function to drive administration of key IS and material projects. Formalization of structure for PM function and outlined interface with the IS&T Advisory Board and compliance assurance. Oversight of the coordination and administration of all aspects of ongoing projects including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling the program activities.
- PM function governance and maintaining standard practices for project portfolio management
- Ensuring all projects in PM function’s portfolio consistently meet the set standards
- Resource management, target setting, regular performance evaluation and improvement activities, in line with IS&T and KA’s goals
- Financial planning, cost management and reporting
- Project portfolio management, standard and ad-hoc performance reporting
- Timely issue resolution or escalation to VP IS&T and IS&T Advisory Board
- Master degree and 10+ years of experience in the relevant field
- Proactive, self-motivated, open minded, inquisitive, assertive and resilient personality
- Effective and organized team leader, striving for continuous improvement
- Communicates effectively, builds relationships with PM function stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of other major languages is a plus
This position includes travelling to various Kongsberg sites; up to 20%.
You further enjoy working in a high pace environment where challenges excite you and you can continuously develop yourself.
Please apply before 31 March 2018 by registering your CV and motivation letter via the link below. Start date is as soon as possible, interviews will be on going.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!