Are you passionate about HR? We are looking for a
HR Shared Services Advisor (m/f)
We are currently looking for a full time or part-time (30 hrs) HR Shared Services Advisor for our office in Hallbergmoos near Munich. In this role, you will manage the overall HR Service and administrative function to ensure high service delivery and execution. In particular, you will be responsible for the maintenance of HR records, payroll (preparation only) and general HR administration, such as absence tracking, writing of references and preparing employee statistics for the global HR Controller. You will work closely with the local Senior HR Generalist with regards to all HR matters and recruiting activities. Additionally, you will be involved in employee engagement efforts and onboarding procedures for new starters.
Area of Responsibility
Overall HR Administration
- Ownership of HR Master data; secure accuracy and current data
- Maintenance of all HR records (new entries, transfers, terminations, etc.) as well as controlling of HR Master Data to analyse relevant trends and metrics.
- Monthly payroll administration; process correct payroll in accordance with local legislation or contact with external payroll provider
- Maintenance and management of HR IT System
- Absenteeism tracking and monitoring (Sickness, Holiday etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of HR policies
- Creation of employee references
- Maintenance and creation of employee handouts
- Monitoring and administrative management of pension scheme and insurances
- Overall Recruitment support, including job advertisement, screening of applications and 1st step interviewing
- Support and participation at career fairs
- Conduct monthly employee engagement survey
- Onboarding of new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering payroll information; introducing benefit programs
Overall support and cooperation with other administrative departments
- Close cooperation with local Senior HR generalist, including frequent communication and information exchange
- Support to local management team (preparation of site meeting and all employee meeting material)
- Close cooperation with Finance department
- Frequent information exchange and collaboration with Office & Fleet management
- Close cooperation with outsourced payroll office (tax accountant)
Competence profile (ideal)
- Solid background in Human Resources Administration (minimum of 2 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar would be ideal
- Experienced in working within an international environment
- Fluent German as well as English language skills (spoken and written)
- Hands-on and dynamic approach
- Strong analytical skills
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth.
If this sounds challenging and interesting, we would like to receive your application through our website. Please provide us with your CV including your earliest entry date and salary expectations. For any questions or further information, please contact Anika Rose, Head of HR Services Central Europe, who will be happy to support you.