Key Account Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with a leading Norwegian company that is a supplier within the global Automotive Industry. The position of Key Account Manager is for our Couplings business unit that provides air couplings to the commercial vehicle market.
New products and new opportunities are a vital part of the growth plan for the years to come, with North America and Asia as primary targets. Couplings have a solid customer portfolio that includes several of the main customers in the market, such as Volvo, Scania, Dongfeng, Iveco, DAF, Wabco, Knorr Bremse, Schmitz and KRONE. We are a true global player with a strong market share.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who wants to be part of positioning our Couplings business for continued future growth and that is prepared to take an active role in the continued development of the business unit.
- Safeguard present portfolio within area of responsibility
- Secure continuous activity and actions with the customers and opportunities identified
- Follow up price and cost levels to ensure that KA receives best possible price level at the customer account by using Value Based Pricing Strategy and Total Installed Cost principles
- Identify New Opportunities at the customers before RFQs are received and agree on trial installations, tests and demonstration of our Couplings System
- Prepare quote reviews and quotes and monitor quotations by following up continuously at customer to support with additional information
- Negotiate prices, contracts and other business coinditions with the customers in accordance with the company strategy and mandate
- Report in monthly sales & marketing reviews with Global VP of Sales & Marketing and SVP Couplings with focus on how to grow the business
- Understand and efficiently communicate customer requirements and technology development and trends back to KA
- Prepare top line for budget and STP with clear overview of assumptions, SOP, EOP, ramp ups, LTAs etc
- Lead the KA customer focus team and secure optimal and cross functional coordination and understanding of targets, goals and tactics to reach them
Experience and background
- Msc. within commercial or technical oriented education, alternatively a Bsc. with extensive experience from the automotive industry
- Commercial and/or technical experience from automotive industry
- Ability to get on with all kinds of people in all kinds of situations
- Interest and ability in commercial matters and negotiations
- Good understanding of commercial vehicle technology and the transport market in general
Location is set to either Raufoss, Norway or Gothenburg, Sweden. The role will require some international travel.
Telephone: +47 900 49 035
Mobile: +47 900 49 035