Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.000 employees in 18 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 30 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
Off high-Way KAM Manager
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for business relationship between a key customer and Kongsberg Automotive, Specialty Products (KA SP);
- This position manages all aspects of that relationship by ensuring that all transactions between KA and the customer are consistent and communicated with a single voice;
- Increase sales of KA products as a part of KA’s strategic objectives;
- Develop customer plans to increase market share;
- Develop marketing strategies which support new product development;
- Develop 5-year plans that show the KA position and needs.
- Analyze and interpret the customer requirements to determine feasibility of product proposal;
- Influence customers according to the priorities set up in the KA Strategic Plan
Negotiate with customers;
- Coordinate all marketing activities between customers and KA;
- Determine customer decision makers;
- Work with other departments in KA to obtain company objectives;
- Manage the information for a smooth product launch.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop Market/Customer plans;
- Carry out Marketing and Sales activities;
- Initiate cost reduction programs;
- Negotiate prices;
- Make offers, agreements and contracts;
- Contribute actively to increase competitiveness;
- Build customer networks;
- Transmit customer voice into KA Group;
- Develop market opportunities to increase sales;
- Lead the quotation process.
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Marketing;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales role;
- Good working knowledge of computer systems; MS office, MRP.
- Background in Construction, Agriculture or Outdoor Power Equipment;
- Experience in selling electro-mechanical products.
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels;
- Must have the ability to work well with others and to establish and facilitate good cooperation and communication;
- Adaptable to change;
- Desire to learn and develop self;
- Good decision making ability.
Region: 上海巿 (Shanghai)
Application deadline: 18/04/2018
Expected Start Date: 31/08/2018
Location: Shanghai , China