Head of HR Shared Services Sweden
Our new Head of HR Shared Services Sweden (HRSS) will manage a team of four persons: two working with HR and two with payroll. It is a various role supporting approximately 600 employees and consultants in Sweden.
As Head of HRSS, you will be a part of developing our HR team and the HR function in general within the organization. Your main objective is to manage the HR Service function in order to ensure high service delivery and performance. You are responsible for securing processes and routine descriptions for payroll and HR and driving process improvements to enhance HR operational efficiency. You will work closely with Legal, IS&T, Finance and line management and develop strong partnerships with Corporate HR and HR business partners across locations and geographies.
Your areas of responsibility are, among others, to
- define key performance indicators to develop metrics for HR core priorities, to track delivery against program objectives, to lead improvement initiatives and/or to encourage a culture of efficiency, innovation and customer service
- actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture; to identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality
- advocate for Compensation & Benefits and secure updated Salary schemes for all plants
- be the go-to person for local labor legislation inquires; including information and updates of changes in local labor legislation to HR BP and line management
- analyze all existing HR processes in the various plants/sites and drive alignment
- drive implementation of HR Services and train employees.
We are looking for you with a bachelor degree in HR and/or at least 7 years of experience of HR related work including payroll administration. We believe that you have strong knowledge within Swedish labor law, comp & ben, work environment related questions and payroll structure. You can easily understand HR systems and it is a merit if you have worked in Hogia or Tidomat. Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written, are requirements.
As a person, you are a natural leader. Teamwork is essential for you and you understand the importance of keeping your team stimulated and providing necessary tools for success. Your high communicational and interpersonal skills makes it easy for you to interact with people, both internal and external. We believe that you enjoy working in a high pace environment where it is essential to be flexible in your day-to-day work. Working with improvements and establishing new processes and routines are motivational factors for you. With your HR background, you convey trustworthiness; you are consequent and take responsibility for your actions.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Leif Klavebäck, Acting Head of HR Shared Services
Mobile: +4670 8697 757
Welcome with you application before May 31, 2018 by registering your CV and cover letter via the link below.