The Quality Engineer is responsible to Manage day to day the correct operational and tactical aspects of the Quality Product, Manage the QA Procedures System to maintain and accomplish with our customer requirements, programs according with internal methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution. Manage and achieves the QA Indicators (Customer Requirements) and company goals. Ensure the commitment with Quality Systems (ISO TS 16949 / ISO 14001) and accomplish with safety rules. Responsible for QA Assurance product and optimizing resources in the area for progressive growth in productivity, using the Lean tools. This position reports to QA Manager.
- Engineering Degree
- Bilingual (90%)
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- Experience as the same position (Min. 5 years).
- Experience in Production Areas.
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, ISO 14001.
- QA Systems Control
- Experience with FORD, Chrysler, GM, Nissan Customer Service & Requirements (As T1 Supplier)
- APQP, PPAP, PFMEAS (Control Plans)
- Operational Parameters.
- QA Indicators, Inspection Reports
- Six Sigma (Green/Black Belt), Lean tools, Core Tools, 8D
- Development of new process
- Solve complaints, QA Metrics
- Leadership, Communication skills (all levels), Proactive, Team work, Work under pressure.
If you meet the requirements send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhancing the Driving Experience
Telephone: +52 8677116700
Mobile: +52 8672051931