Develop and maintain a Quality Management System to meet the standards as ISO/TS 16949, IATF 16949. Monitor performance in relation to quality. Monthly report submission and analysis in line with KA standards. Liaise with customers and suppliers where in matters relating to quality. Supplier surveillance and supplier quality assurance. Contribute as part of the global QA team on the development of the QMS and take over special tasks from the team. People management in line with KA rules and procedures.
- Improve continuously the quality system of the plant.
- Make a contribution to ensure that the company is far ahead when it comes to meeting the customer’s requirements.
- Make a contribution to ensure that the abilities of the company employees are continuously improved within the areas of quality.
- Maintain a comprehensive quality management system.
- Set up and carry through internal quality, process and product audits.
- Keep in touch with customers and certifying institutes in matters concerning the quality system.
- Prepare and report on quality statistics to the company and BA management.
- Is responsible for and to participate in the annual management review meetings.
- Is responsible for the development of the qualification of his/her subordinates.
- Responsible to comply with policies and procedures related to quality management system procedures and policies.
- Maintaining third party accreditations of Quality Management System. (ex ISO/T 16949S, IATF 16949).
- Monthly reporting of KPI’s as part of the KA Group QA report.
- Investigate and coordinate resolution of non-conformities.
- Ensure the use of quality methods to reach the requirements and targets.
- Support BA in escalation cases as necessary.
- Be an active member of the plant management team.
- Education: Bachelor Degree.
- 7-10 Years’ experience in a maquiladora environment.
- QA Manager experience in automotive industry of at least 3 years.
- Leadership skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Able to interact with customers with respect, tact and a desire to understand issues.
- Team working skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills English/Spanish.
If you are interested and accomplish the requirements, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhancing the Driving Experience
Mobile: +52 8672051931