Project Supplier Quality Engineer
Kongsberg Automotive is looking for a Project Supplier Quality Engineer to support our projects.
- To achieve a zero defect launch by securing the suppliers processes and ensuring that all purchased parts are PPAP approved to the appropriate level
- To perform risk assessment for each component in their field of activity.
- To ensure feasibility issues reported by the supplier are reviewed and resolved as early as possible in the project
- To resolve issues within launch phase to SOP to project completion
- To carry out system and process audits (VDA 6.3) at the suppliers' with reference to ISO 9000 and additional requirements specific to the customer and the company
The candidate will primarily be concerned with SQ projects in Norway, but may be involved in other projects throughout Europe as workload demands. Frequent travel is therefor required.
- Msc. Engineer/ Engineer
- Experience from the automotive industry is highly preferred
- At least five year’s experience in manufacturing industry and quality. Preferably in production/ process engineering or quality engineering
- Preferably ISO/TS and VDA 6.3 1st and 2nd party auditor qualification
- Relevant quality tools and techniques (QAP, APQP, PPAP, root cause analysis, 8D, etc...)
- Training in measuring engineering, print and tolerance interpretation
- Computer skills including MS Office, PLM, SAP
- Have a good command of written and spoken English. Norwegian is a plus.
Please visit www.kongsbergautomotive.com for more information about the company.
If you have any questions about the position please contact HR Manager Mads Olav Melgaard on email@example.com